This week is all about the music as Mike sits down with Front man of Oi Punk Band Noi!se. Mike and Matt start at the beginning of Noi!se and how they gained steam as an Oi band when it is proving impossible for others to do the same. They talk about what sets their music apart and Matt's life in the army that helps with writing and bringing the music to life.
Please take a few minutes to do my Survey HERE and it will help me pick advertising that is relevant to you! Thank you!
Thanks to this week’s sponsors:
• Noi!se History [2:00]
• What is Oi? [4:00]
• Noi!se Themes [6:30]
• The first big show [9:30]
• Music not riches [16:00]
• The Bieber attacks [18:30]
• Noi!se behind the scenes [22:00]
• We need hugs [28:00]
• Deployment [31:00]
• Setting the music apart [40:00]
• The bonus army [42:00]
• Stadium Way [47:00]
• Mike Outback [51:30]
• Career Man [57:00]
• Overtime - Mike reads and answers a listener email [1:00]
• Dull the Pain - Noi!se [105:00]
Thanks to Sarah Allspaw @SarahAllspaw for producing and helping with the distribution, Jake Gravbrot @walk.into.the.light for photos, video and co-hosting, the Idobi Radio Team, Jabber Jaw Media, & The Bob and Katie Show for preparing show notes. Special thanks to you the listeners and readers of this blog. I appreciate you. Thanks for listening.
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
• Tell Your Friends & Share Online!
• Subscribe & Review: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play
• Bookmark & Use the Amazon Link: Click through to Amazon via Link for all your Amazon purchases. Won’t cost you a penny extra on any purchases but will throw some loose commission change from the Amazon coffers our way, which help cover show expenses. Wanna make it even easier to support? Just bookmark the Amazon banner affiliate url link to your browser toolbar – then every time you click to go to Amazon you can feel great for supporting what we are doing – Thank you!
ALSO! Life in Trenches - Hosted by Mike Herrera and Jake Gravbrot
Discussions and opinions on pop culture and news.
Watch and Subscribe HERE