This weeks guest is Slick Shoes! Get ready for some Punk Rawk nostalgia as Mike and the guys from Slick Shoes talk old shows, live show mishaps, and what it’s like to be a weekend musician. 2o years of Slick Shoes and 25 years of MxPx is going to make 2017 one to remember.
Thanks to this week’s sponsors:
Background, Context & Reference:
• Sick Shoes [2:00]
• Relaxed Shoes [4:00]
• Music. It’s worth it [7:00]
• Young Shoes[9:00]
• Old Shoes [14:00]
• Mikes show tumbled down [17:00]
• Namm that’s good [21:00]
• Dude let’s do Dallas [26:00]
• Change things [31:00]
• Fast Shoes [34:00]
• Analog vs Digital [40:00]
• Hanging at shows [49:00]
• Music for the people! [54:00]
Thanks to Sarah Allspaw @SarahAllspaw for producing and helping with the distribution, Jake Gravbrot @walk.into.the.light for photos, video and co-hosting, the Idobi Radio Team, Jabber Jaw Media, & The Bob and Katie Show for preparing show notes. Special thanks to you the listeners and readers of this blog. I appreciate you. Thanks for listening.
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
• Tell Your Friends & Share Online!
• Subscribe & Review: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play
• Bookmark & Use the Amazon Link: Click through to Amazon via Link for all your Amazon purchases. Won’t cost you a penny extra on any purchases but will throw some loose commission change from the Amazon coffers our way, which help cover show expenses. Wanna make it even easier to support? Just bookmark the Amazon banner affiliate url link to your browser toolbar – then every time you click to go to Amazon you can feel great for supporting what we are doing – Thank you!
ALSO! Life in Trenches - Hosted by Mike Herrera and Jake Gravbrot
Discussions and opinions on pop culture and news.
Watch and Subscribe HERE