This week’s guest is Bradley Walden
Bradley is the front man for post-hardcore band Emarosa. In this week’s episode Bradley walks Mike through his transition from military firefighter to Warped Tour Legend and all around grounded person. Know what you want to do, tone your craft, and respect the music.
Where might I learn more about Bradley Walden you ask?
Here’s his Twitter Instagram and band Emarosa
Thanks to this week’s sponsors:
(read’em, learn’em, love’em)
Background, Context & Reference:
• No more genres [3:00]
• Bradley’s Story [3:50]
• Bradley finds his voice [6:00]
• Tone your craft [11:50]
• 24hr Voice fix [14:25]
• Music responsibility(what’s that) [21:00]
• Juggling life [30:55]
• Song writing [31:50]
• Be prepared [37:50]
• Humble yourself [41:50]
• Put away your perception [48:00]
• Breast feeding [53:20]
• A Kung Fu good bye [58:00]
Notable People Discussed:
• Every Time I Die
• Fall Out Boy
• Willie King
• Warped Tour
• Melissa Cross
Thanks to Sarah Allspaw @SarahAllspaw for producing and helping with the distribution, Jake Gravbrot @walkintothelightphotography for photos, video and co-hosting, the Idobi Radio Team, Jabber Jaw Media, & The Bob and Katie Show for preparing show notes. Special thanks to you the listeners and readers of this blog. I appreciate you. Thanks for listening.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
• Tell Your Friends & Share Online!
• Subscribe & Review: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play
• Bookmark & Use the Amazon Banner Ad: Click through to Amazon via Link for all your Amazon purchases. Won’t cost you a penny extra on any purchases but will throw some loose commission change from the Amazon coffers our way, which help cover show expenses. Wanna make it even easier to support? Just bookmark the Amazon banner affiliate url link to your browser toolbar – then every time you click to go to Amazon you can feel great for supporting what we are doing – Thank you!