This weeks guest is Joe Moxley of Legionnaire! It’s been ten years since the launch of Legionnaire so Mike and Joe sit down and talk about everything that has changed over time and where the company is headed. Some times in business it’s good to keep up with the trends but other times it’s best to stay true to what you’re passionate about. Also the drunk Vegas Uber story is pretty great so put on those headphones, hit play and enjoy the ride.
Don’t forget to follow Legionnaire!
Thanks to this week’s sponsors:
Background, Context & Reference:
• Joe’s back in school [4:30]
• Eyebrow Tattoos [9:30]
• Legionnaire [11:30]
• Making changes [18:30]
• Legionnaire Origin [20:00]
• Old is the new new [26:00]
• History means more [31:00]
• This internet thing [36:30]
• What’s Joe into now? [41:00]
• Sweet Water Tattoo [44:00]
• Vegas. Drinks. Uber [47:00]
• MxPx 25 years [55:00]
Thanks to Sarah Allspaw @SarahAllspaw for producing and helping with the distribution, Jake Gravbrot @walkintothelightphotography for photos, video and co-hosting, the Idobi Radio Team, Jabber Jaw Media, & The Bob and Katie Show for preparing show notes. Special thanks to you the listeners and readers of this blog. I appreciate you. Thanks for listening.
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
• Tell Your Friends & Share Online!
• Subscribe & Review: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play
• Bookmark & Use the Amazon Link: Click through to Amazon via Link for all your Amazon purchases. Won’t cost you a penny extra on any purchases but will throw some loose commission change from the Amazon coffers our way, which help cover show expenses. Wanna make it even easier to support? Just bookmark the Amazon banner affiliate url link to your browser toolbar – then every time you click to go to Amazon you can feel great for supporting what we are doing – Thank you!
ALSO! Life in Trenches - Hosted by Mike Herrera and Jake Gravbrot
Discussions and opinions on pop culture and news.
Watch and Subscribe HERE